What's the matter?你有什么问题么？I have a stomachache.我得了胃病You shouldn't eat somuch next time下一次你不能吃那么多了What's the matter with Ben?Ben有什么问题么？He hurt himself.He has a sore back.他伤到了他自己，他后背痛He should lie down and rest.他应该躺下休息Do you have a fever?你发烧了么？Yes,I do./No,I don't./l don't know.是的/不，不是的/不，我不知道Does he have a toothache?他有牙病么？Yes,he does.是的，他有He should see a dentist and get an X-ray.他应该看牙医和拍X光What should she do?她应该怎么样She should take her temperature.她应该量体温Should I put some medicine on it?我应该撒上一些药在伤口上么？Yes,you should./No,you shouldn't.是的，你需要/不，你不需要希望能帮助到你【望采纳】www.kj173.com防采集请勿采集本网。
因转码可能存在排版等问题，敬请谅解！以下文字仅供您参考:Look at the picture. Have you read these books?
2014版新目标英语八年级下册目录 Unit1 What’t the matter Unit2.I’ll help to clean up the city parks Unit3 Could you please clean your room?Unit4 Why don’t you talk to your parents?
1a Have you read these books? Check (√) the ones you know.
___ Alice in Wonderland ___ Little Women 《爱丽丝梦游仙境》 《小妇人》 ___ Treasure Island ___ Olive Twist 《金银岛》 《雾都孤儿》 ___ Robinson Crusoe ___ Tom Sawyer 《鲁滨逊漂流记》 《汤姆· 索亚历险记》
2014人教版八年级下册英语P59,第八单元3a翻译： 请快速阅读鲁滨逊.克鲁索这段文章，然后回答下列问题： 问题：1、鲁滨逊.克鲁索在等谁？2 鲁滨逊.克鲁索为什么把这个人叫成Friday（星期五）?课文
Let’s learn the new words.
从上至下从左至右的顺序 问：我可以跟我的朋友们一起出去吃晚饭吗？当然可以，没问题 问：电影放完之后我们能出去喝点东西吗？不可以，你明天还要参加篮球比赛。问：请问你可以带狗散步
1. treasure n. 珠宝，财富 （不可数名词）；
一般将来时表示将来某个时间要发生的动作或者存在的状态。通常与表示将来的时间状语连用，如 tomorrow, the day after tomorrow,next year,next month,next week,in 100 years 等。be going to
珍藏品（可数名词） e.g. They went to there to look for treasure. 他们去那儿寻宝。
This museum has many art treasures. 这家博物馆收藏了许多艺术珍品。
2. island n. 岛（可数名词） e.g. an island 一个岛屿 Treasure Island 宝岛
3. classic n. 名著；
经典著作（可数名词） e.g. I like reading classics. 我喜欢阅读名著。
4. page n. 页（可数名词） e.g. five pages 5页 on page 5 在第五页上
5. hurry v. 匆忙，赶快 词组： in a hurry (n.) 匆忙地 hurry to do sth. 匆忙地做某事；
hurry to+地点 匆忙地赶到某地；
hurry up 快点 赶快
6. due adj. 预定的, 到期的 e.g. The plane is due at London at five. 飞机定于五点到达伦敦。
I am due to speak tomorrow. 我预定明天讲话。
短语：due to 由于 e.g. a mistake due to carelessness 由于粗心而犯的错误1b Listen and complete the chart.
Book Title Name Have they read it? Nick × What do they think of it?
Treasure Judy Island√×
Robinson Sandy Crusoe Alan Little women
Kate Harry√ √×
1c Practice the conversation. Then talk about the other books in 1a.
A: Have you read Little Women yet? B: No, I haven’t. Have you? A: Yes, I have already read it. B: What’s it like? A: It’s fantastic.2a Listen. Who has read these books? Circle the names. 1. Treasure Island Mark / Tina
2. Olive Twist 3. Robinson Crusoe 4. Tom Sawyer Mark / Tina Mark / Tina Mark / Tina2b Listen again and write T for true and F for false. 1. Oliver Twist is about a boy who goes out to sea and finds an island full of treasures. (F) 2. Robinson Crusoe is a classic. ( T) 3. Tina thinks that Treasure Island is a fantastic book. ( T) 4. Tom Sawyer is about a boy who lives in the United Kingdom. (F )
2c Use the information in 2a and 2b to talk about the books.
A: Has Tina read Treasure Island? B: Yes, she has. She thinks it’s fantastic. A: What’s it about? B: It’s about…
Have you ever read these books? What’s it about?
2d Role-play conversation.
1. Oliver Twist is about a boy who goes out to sea and finds an island full of treasures. 《雾都孤儿》是一个男孩去海 边发现一个充满珍宝的岛的故事。
full of 满是……的；
(有)大量的 e.g. The area is full of beautiful lakes and rivers. 这个区域有大量美丽的湖泊和河流。
2. Have you at least read the back of the book to see what it’s about? 至少你已经读过书的背面，了解了它的 大致内容吧？
作这种用法时，see常接how, what, when等引导的宾语从句。
e.g. He agreed to go with me to see what was wrong. 他同意跟我去了解一下毛病出在哪里。
First of all, we need to take some time to see how it works. 首先，我们需要花些时间了解一下它 是如何运作的。
3. You should hurry up. 你需要加快速度。
hurry up 赶快；
(急忙)做某事 e.g. Hurry up, or we cannot get to the railway station on time. 快些，否则我们不能按时赶到火车 站了。
4. Steve: …The book report is due in two weeks. Amy: Yes, I know… 是的，我知道…
1) due adj. 预定；预期；
预计 后边引出预期的时间、地点等，还常 常构成短语be due (to do something) 或be due (for something)。
e.g. Our plane is due at Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport at 12:30. 我们的飞机预计于12：30降落在上海虹 桥国际机场。
Rose is due to start school in January. 罗丝一月份就要开始上学了。
You are due for a medical examination next month. 你的身体检查预定在下个月。
2) I know表示说话人对所谈的观点、内容 已了解，无需多说，相当于汉语中“我 早知道了；
我全都了解”这样的意思， 区别于许多日常交际场合中表示“我明 白了；
e.g. A: It’s already very late. You should get some rest. 已经很晚了，你应该休息了。
B: Well, I know. Thanks. 对，我是知道的。谢谢。
注意，当我们获知对方提供的信息后，常 用I see. 表示“我知道了；
e.g. A: He lives in the countryside but works in the city during the week. 他住在乡下，但工作日在城里上班。
B: Oh, I see. 哦，我知道了。
Phrases: hear of 听说 be like 像……一样 go out 出去 full of 充满 finish doing sth. 做完某事 be about 关于 grow up 长大 put +代词+ down 把……放下 hurry up 快点
Sentences: 1. Have you ever read Little Women yet? 你曾经看过小妇人吗？ 2. What’s it like? What’s it about? 它是关于什么的？
3. Oliver Twist is about a boy who goes out to sea and finds an island full of treasures.《雾都孤儿》是一个男孩去海 边发现一个充满珍宝的岛的故事。
4. Steve, have you decided yet which book to write about for English class? 史蒂文，你决定为英语课写哪本书了吗？ 5. The book report is due in two weeks. 读书报告两周后必须完成。
1. I hear some of us like reading classics (名著). _______ pages (页) have you read? 2. How many _____ hurry up 3. It’s already 7 o’clock. Let’s ________ (赶快). due (到期) in 4. The book report is _____ five days.
5. There are some big _________ islands (岛) in our country. 6. My father has a box full of __________ treasures (珠宝).
Learn the new words and expressions by heart.Robinson Crusoe
《鲁滨逊漂流记》由英国作家丹尼尔· 笛福所 著。
作者用生动逼真的细节把虚构的 情景写得使人如同身临其境，使故事具有强烈的 真实感。
小说分三部分：第一部分写鲁滨逊初出茅 庐，最初三次航海的经过及其在巴西经营种植 园的情况；
第三部分简要交代 了鲁滨逊回国后的命运及这个海岛未来的发展 趋向。
ship n. 船（可数名词）— ships; by ship 乘船 tool n. 工具（可数名词）— tools; with tools 用工具 gun n. 枪（可数名词）— guns; with a gun 用枪 sand n. 沙滩，沙（不可数名词）
else adv. 其他的，别的 — something else 别的东西, what else 别的什么 cannibal n. 食人肉者（可数名词） — cannibals towards prep. 朝，向，对着 run towards → run to land n. 陆地，大地（不可数名词） on land 在陆地上
Read the passage and answer 3a the following questions. 1. What does Robinson Crusoe wait for? Another ship. 2. Why does Robinson Crusoe call the man Friday? Because that was the day he met the man.
Skimming (略读法)：跳跃式阅读，注重 开头、结尾、关键词、主题句。
Guessing (猜读法)：联系上下文，利用构 词法，猜猜词义。
Realizing (悟读法)：通过关键词、句、段 的理解，了解作者意图，文章主旨。
1. 先认真阅读每个题目的意思，弄清 要求我们寻找什么信息。
在短文中 认真寻找我们所需的信息，在有相 关内容的地方，应多读几次认真理 解，以找到想要找的信息。
Read the passage again. Find 3b words that have these meanings. guns 1. You can use these to shoot things: _____ 2. Something you use to travel in the sea: ship _____ 3. A piece of land in the middle of the sea: island ______ 4. You can use these to cut things: ______ knives 5. Signs left behind by someone or marks something: ______
3c Correct the sentences.
1. Robinson Crusoe arrived on the island with enough food and drink. nothing. 2. Friday made a small boat. Robinson Crusoe made a small boat. 3. Robinson food andhe tools Robinson had had some nothing when first arrived the island. on the island. when heon first arrived
4. Robinson cut used the ship to build aa house. down trees to build house.
5. Robinson Friday saw some marks of another Crusoe saw some marks of another man’s feet on the beach. man’s feet on the beach.
6. Some Robinson tried to kill to the two men. cannibals tried kill the two men.
?arrive on this island ?make a boat ?bring back ?give up ?wait for ?cut down ?build a house
到达这个岛 制作船 带回来 放弃 等候 砍倒 建房子
?kill … for food ?the marks of another man’s feet ?who else ?see sb. doing sth. ?run towards ?help sb. do sth. ?name sb. … ?teach sb. sth.
还有谁 看见某人正在做某事 朝……跑 帮助某人做某事 给某人起名为…… 教某人某事
1. Although I have lost everything, I have not lost my life. 虽然我失去了一切，但是没有失去生命。
e.g. He is young, but he works hard. 他年龄小，但是工作很努力。
2. So I will not give up and I will wait for another ship. 因此我不放弃，要等候另一只船。
e.g. Just at that time, another man came in. Saying is one thing and doing is another.
e.g. We need another three man to help do the work.
3. How long have they been here? 你来这儿多久了？ how long 常用于询问时间，意为“多 久；
e.g. How long have you had the book?
4. Not long after that, I saw some cannibals trying to kill two men from a broken ship. 在那之后不久，我看见一些食人肉质在 试图杀死两个来自破船上的人。
see sb. doing sth.意为“看到某人正在做 某事”，强调看到的动作正在进行。
e.g. Mary saw him cleaning the classroom. 玛丽看见他正在打扫教室。
see sb. do sth. 意为“看到某人做了某 事”，强调看到动作的全过程。
e.g. Mary saw him clean the classroom.
( B) ① 昨天我看见她正在花园里干活。
( A) ② 昨天我看见她在花园里干活了。
A. I saw her work in the garden yesterday. B. I saw her working in the garden yesterday.
5. One of them died, but the other ran towards my house. 他们当中一个人死了，但是另一个朝 我的房子跑来。
run towards 朝……跑 e.g. He ran towards the station. 他跑着去火车站。
6. I named him Friday because that was the day I met him. 我管他叫Friday因为那是我遇见他的那 一天。
固定搭配“name + sb. + 名字” 意为“给某人取名为……‖。
e.g. Lucy named her little son David. 露西给她的小儿子取名为戴维。
1. Learn the new words and expressions by heart. 2. Retell the story of Robinson Crusoe.Read the following sentences we have seen.
Have you read Little Women yet? Yes, I have./ No, I haven't. Has Tina read Treasure Island yet? Yes, she has. She thinks it’s fantastic. Have you decided which book to write about yet? Yes, I have. I’ve already finished reading it. It was really good.
用法 1. 表示过去发生或已经完成的某一动作 对现在造成的影响或结果。
e.g. –Have you had your lunch yet? –Yes, I have. I’ve just had it. (现在 我不饿了。
) 2. 表示动作或状态从过去某一时刻开始， 一直延续到现在，而且可能还要继续 下去。
e.g. I haven’t seen her these days. I’ve known Bob for three years. I’ve been at this school for over two years. 时间状语 already, yet, just, ever, never, before
构成 现在完成时是由“助动词have / has+ 动 词的过去分词”构成的，规则动词的过 去分词构成与过去式相同，不规则动词 的过去分词则需逐个记忆。
(注：例子中单词的变 化顺序为：动词原形 → 动词的过去 式 → 动词的过去分词)
一、过去式和过去分词的变化相同 规则变化： 1. 一般在动词词尾直接加ed。
如： pick → picked → picked; wish → wished → wished; stay → stayed → stayed 2. 以不发音的e结尾的动词后面加d。
如： like → liked → liked; hope → hoped → hoped; phone → phoned → phoned
3. 以“辅音字母 + y‖结尾的动词，变y为i， 再加-ed。
如： study → studied → studied; hurry → hurried → hurried; reply → replied → replied 4. 词尾只有一个辅音字母的重读闭音节动 词，要双写辅音字母，再加-ed。
如： stop → stopped → stopped; clap → clapped → clapped
不规则变化： 5. 以不变应万变。
如： let → let → let; put → put → put; read → read → read 6. 若中间有双写e，则去掉一个e，单词 末尾再加t。
如： feel → felt → felt; keep → kept → kept; sleep → slept → slept
如： lend → lent → lent; build → built → built; send → sent → sent 8. 变为以-ought或-aught结尾。
如： buy → bought → bought; bring → brought → brought; catch → caught → caught; teach → taught → taught
句式 1. 肯定句：主语 + have / has + 过去分词 (+ 其他) 2. 否定句：主语 + have / has + not + 过去 分词(+ 其他) 3. 一般疑问句：have/ has + 主语 + 过去 分词(+ 其他)
4. 特殊疑问句： 1) 特殊疑问词 (不是句子主语) + have / has + 主语+过去分词 (+ 其他) 2) 特殊疑问词(是句子主语)+have / has+ 过去分词(+ 其他)
如： We have already cleaned up our classroom. 注意：already用于疑问句中时通常表 示惊奇。
如： Have you finished your homework already? I can’t believe it.
如： Have you seen her yet? The bus hasn’t come yet.
1. Write the forms of the past tense and past participle: drank ______ drunk drink ______ see ______ saw ______ seen find found ______ ______ found leave ______ left ______ left tell ______ told ______ told
—Why is Mr. Yang still in the teachers’ office? —Maybe he ________ his work yet. B A. doesn’t finish B. hasn’t finished C. haven’t finished
4a Use the words in brackets to complete the conversations. 1. A: Would you like something to drink? B: No, thanks. _______________________. I have just drunk some tea (just/ drink some tea) 2. A: I heard you lost your key. ____________________? (find) Have you found it B: No, not yet.
3. A: Do you know when Tom is leaving? B: He ________________________. has already left (already/ leave) A: When ___________________? (leave) did he leave B: This morning. 4. A: Is your sister going to the movies with us tonight? B: No. __________________________. She has already seen the film (already/ see the film)
5. A: What do your parents think about our plan? B: I haven’t __________________. told them yet (not/ tell them/yet)
4b Fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the words in the brackets. Sally ____ loves (love) reading. In the morning she reads the newspaper and in the evening she reads books. She ___ has already ____ read (read) more than 100 different books. Her favorite kind of books is science fiction. She is interested in science and technology and loves to imagine what the world ______ will be (be) like in 50 years.
She _______ finished (finish) reading a book about robots last week and _________ will write (write) a book report about it next week for her French class. Every time she is in the library, Sally looks at the many books she __________ hasn’t read (not read) yet and she can’t wait to read them.
4c Complete the chart with information about you and your friend.
A: What books have you already read? B: I have already read Tom Sawyer and Harry Potter. A: What do you think of them? B: Well, I think Harry Potter was exciting, but Tom Sawyer was a bit boring.You
Books I have already read
Your friend Comments
Movies I have already seen
Songs I have already heard
( C )【2013广西贵港】 —Do you know the movie Lost in Thailand? —Yes. I ______ it twice. It’s funny. A. saw B. see C. have seen D. will see
( C )【2013黑龙江牡丹江】 —Lunch? —No, thanks. I__________. A. will eat B. am eating C. have eaten ( A )【2013 湖北黄冈】 —Where is Tom? We can’t find him anywhere. — Perhaps he _____ home. A. has come B. is going C. went D. was going
Retell what you did yesterday and what you have done now.Who is your favorite singer or musician? Why do you like him or her?
He likes pop. He doesn’t care for rock music.
band n. 乐队
e.g. Which band do you like? 你喜欢哪个乐队？1b
Listen to a conversation between Alex and Dave. Write A for Alex or D for Dave next to each opinion.
____ D The Toms must be popular. ____ D The Toms play pop music. ____ A The Toms’ music sounds more like rock. ____ D Listening to The Toms is a good way to wake up.
1c Listen again and take notes.
Band name The Toms California Five
Number of people in the band
kind of music
Why Alex and Alex: Because it’s loud and full of energy. Dave like to listen to this band Dave: Because it will wake him up in the morning and make him happy for the rest of the day.1d
Ask your friends and parents what kind of music they listen to and why. How does the music make them feel? 1. What kind of music do you listen to?
2. Why do you listen to it? 3. How does it make you feel?
What kind Why do How does of music? they listen it make to it? them feel?
Friend 2 Parents
fan n. 迷；
狂热爱好者 football fans
laughter n. 笑；笑声
beauty n. 美；美丽
record n. 唱片；
记录 v. 录制；
录（音） The machine is recording now. (v.) 那个机器正在录音。
1. forever adv. 永远；
不断地 e.g. The little boy is forever asking questions. 这小男孩老是没完没了的问问题。
2. abroad adv. 在国外，到国外 go \ study abroad e.g. Are you going abroad for your holiday? 你打算去国外度假吗？
3. actually adv. 真实地，事实上 — in fact e.g. Actually, that’s not quite right. 实际上，那不完全对。
4. southern adj. 南方的 e.g. She lives in southern Italy. 她住在意大利南部。
5. modern adj. 现代的，当代的 e.g. What do you think of modern art? 你对现代艺术怎么看？
6. success n. 成功 — a great success; successful; successfully e.g. He had finally achieved success. 他终于获得了成功。
7. belong v. 属于，归属 — belong to (介 词）+人 e.g. The British and Dutch belong to the same race. 英国人和荷兰人是同一种族。
8. million num.一百万 — two million; millions of e.g. The population has increased from 1.2 million to 1.8 million.
Discuss the questions with a partner. 1. Do you have a favorite singer or band? 2. Do you have a favorite song? 3. What facts do you know about your favorite singer, band or song?
1. Read the passage and make notes or underline the main idea of the text. 2. After reading, write a short summary in your own words.2b
Read the passage and complete the fact sheet.
Country Music Fact Sheet Where it is from: ___________________ the southern states __________ of America What kind of music it is: _____________ country music
A famous country music place in Tennessee Nashville: _______________ A famous country music singer:
____________ Garth Brooks The number of records he has sold: _____________ 120 million
2c Read the passage again and underline
the main ideas. Then use the underlined text to write short answers to the questions below. First paragraph Who is Sarah? She is a fan of country music. Where is she from? She is from the US. What does she like? She likes country music.
Second paragraph What is country music? It is a traditional kind of music from the southern states of American. What is country music about? Many songs are about modern life in the US, such as the importance of money, success, free, friends, family, the beauty of nature and so on.
Third paragraph What is Sarah’s dream? To go Nashville one day. Who is Garth Brooks? Garth is one of the most successful musicians in American history.
1. When Sarah was a teenager, she used to fight over almost everything with her family. used to 过去常常，后跟动词原形。
e.g. She used to sing this song, but now she doesn’t. 她过去经常唱这首歌，但是现在 不唱了。
2. Ever since then, she has been a fan of American country music. ever since then 从那时以来，与现在 完成时连用，要求动词必须是延续 性动词。
e.g. Ever since then, I have lived here. 从那时以来我就住在这儿。
3. It reminds us that the best thing in life is free…. reminds sb. that+从句 使某人想起某事 e.g. This book reminds me that I should study hard. 这本书提醒我应该努力学习。
4. Sarah hasn’t been to Nashville yet, but it is her dream to go there one day. It is her dream to + do sth. 做某事是某人的梦想 e.g. It is my dream to go to America. 去美国是我的梦想。
5. I hope to see him sing live one day! 1) see sb. do sth. 表示“看见某人做某 事”。
feel, hear, listen to, smell 等用于主动语
see sb. do sth. 意为“看到某人做了某 事”，强调看到动作的全过程。
而see sb. doing sth.意为“看到某人正在做某事”， 强调看到的动作正在进行。
例如： Mary saw him clean the classroom. 玛丽看见他打扫教室了。
Mary saw him cleaning the classroom. 玛丽看见他正在打扫教室。
2) live adv. 意为“在现场直播；
在现场表 演” e.g. LangLang is playing live in our city tonight. 朗朗今晚在我们城市举办现场演 奏。
2d Use the notes you made in 2c to
write a short summary of the passage. Write no more than 100 words.
Sarah is an American girl. She likes country music. She is a fan of country music. Country music is a traditional music from the southern states of America. Many songs are about modern life in the US, such as the importance of money and success.
Sarah’s dream is to go to Nashville
because Garth Brooks is there. She likes
to listen to his songs. Garth is one of the
most successful musicians in American
2e Close your book. What facts
can you remember about country music? Tell a partner. What other facts would you like to know about country music? Make a list of questions.
used to fight over return home on the radio make sb. do sth. think about come to realize ever since
过去常常 争吵 回家 在收音机上 使某人做某事 考虑 逐渐认识到 自从??以来
the home of such as belong to be kind to sb. trust one another remind sb. that… have been to do research on hope to do sth.
??的家 例如 属于 对某人友好 互相信任 使某人想起 去过 研究 希望做某事
have been to 与 have gone to e.g. (1) I have been to Beijing. (2) Where is he? He has gone to Beijing. _____________ have been to 曾经去过某地，现在不 在那里，已经回来了。
_____________ have gone to 去了某地，还没回来或在 路上，可能还在那里。
1.—Where is John? —He ______ the science lab. A. A has gone to B. has been to C. went to 2.—Where is my sister, mum? —She ___ to the library. She will be back soon. A. has been B. is going C. has gone D. will go C
3.—May I speak to Lin Tao?
—Sorry, he is not in.
—He ______ to Changsha. A. has been B. B has gone C. went
1. Learn the new words and expressions by heart. 2. Write an article about your favorite singer.Fill in the blanks according to the article. used to, hear, call, with, from, abroad, change, not see, hope, success Sarah ______ ____ used to fight over almost everything with her parents. Later she _____ heard a song when she studied ______. abroad The song _______ changed her life froma country music singer forever. The song is ____ _____ _____________ called Garth Brooks, the most successful musician in American history. Sarah _____ hasn’t ____ the singer yet, but she has listened to many seen hopes to see him one day. of his songs. She _____
1. introduce v.介绍，引荐 introduce sb. to sb. 把某人介绍给某人 e.g. A: Who can introduce them to us? B: The man is Robert Pattinson and the woman is Adele. They are both famous in the world.
2. line n. 行；
排 v. 排队 e.g. Please line up one after another. 请按顺序排队。
The ball went over the line. 球越线出界了。
Think of a singer or writer you know 3a well. Make a list of facts of him /her. Think of the following: 1. Who is the singer/writer? 2. When did the singer/writer first become famous? 3. How and why did he/she first become famous? 4. What famous songs/books has he/she recorded/written? When?
5. How many CDs/books has he/she sold? 6. How did you find out about him/her? 7. Is he/she still popular today? 8. Have you introduced this singer/writer to others? 9. How do you feel about his/her music/ books? 10. Have you ever played/sung his/her songs yourself?
Write an article about the singer 3b or writer. Here are some words and phrases you can use.
the first line in the song/book
the book/song was written/recorded by
enjoyed success in
I listen to this song/read this book
The song/book makes me feel …
I. Fill in the blanks with the correct words in the box. down, of, about, back, up 1. What do you think _____ of this dress? Do you think it looks on me? 2. The little boy was so hungry that he didn’t put his spoon _____ down at all. He just kept on eating.
3. She grew ____ up in a small town,
although she lives in a big city now. 4. For homework, our teacher told us to write _____ about our summer vacation. 5. At the end of the day, the bus brought us _____ back to our school.
II. Fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the words in brackets. 1. I _______ joined (join) the book club last month and I _________ have read (read) five books already. 2. I only _______ started (start) taking French classes last week and I ___________ have learned (learn) 50 French words already.
3. Tony ________ bought (buy) a pop music CD yesterday but he hasn’t ____________ listened (listen) to it yet. 4. They ___________ have listened (listen) to many songs by The Beatles, but they cannot _____ sing (sing) any of them. 5. She ____ saw (see) the newspaper on the table this morning, but she hasn’t _________ had (have) anytime to read it yet.
III. Make a list of the things you have done and the ones you haven’t done yet this week. Then ask two other students.
you (student’s name) (student’s name)
Things I have done Things I haven’t done
Make a conversation. A: Have you done your homework? B: Yes, I have. What haven’t you done? \No, I haven’t. What have you done? A: I haven’t ….\I have …. B: Ah, you should hurry up. \You’ve done well. Come on.
hear of, go out, full of, finish doing sth., be about, grow up, put down, hurry up, bring back, give up, wait for, cut down, build a house, kill…for food ,the marks of another man’s feet, who else, see sb. doing sth., run towards, help sb. do sth., name sb.…, teach sb. sth., be interested in, can’t wait to do sth.,
used to, fight over, return home, on the radio, make sb. do sth., think about, come to realize, ever since, the home of, such as, belong to, be kind to sb., trust one another, remind sb. that…, have been to, do research on, hope to do sth., introduce…to…
Have you read Little Women yet? What’s it like? Oliver Twist is about a boy who goes out to sea and finds an island full of treasures. Steve, have you decided yet which book to write about for English class? Although I have lost everything, I have not lost my life.
So I will not give up and I will wait for another ship. How long have they been here? Not long after that, I saw some cannibals trying to kill two men from a broken ship. One of them died, but the other ran towards my house. I named him Friday because that was the day I met him.
Every time she is in the library, Sally looks at the many books she hasn’t read yet and can’t wait to read them! When Sarah was a teenager, she used to fight over almost everything with her family. Ever since then, she has been a fan of American country music.
It reminds us that the best things in life are free…. Sarah hasn’t been to Nashville yet, but it is her dream to go there one day. He’s sold more than 120 million records.
Have you introduced this singer to others?
Fill in the blanks. 1. His name is on the book, so it b______ elongs to him. 2. M_____ illions of people go abroad every year.
3. What ____ else (别的) would you like?
4. Hainan Island is in the ________ southern (south) part of China. 5. He works hard. His s______ uccess is due.
Write an article about your
favorite singer or writer, use the useful phrases in the lesson.
grammar语法，focus重点，焦点，和在一起就是语法重点的意思，grammar为名词，在这做定语，修饰后面的focus，作定语的成分有很多，比如现在分词（running pig奔跑的猪），过去分词（broken leg摔坏的腿），不定式（The work to be done将要完成的工作；一般情况下不定式作定语得后置），形容词（pretty girl漂亮的女孩），动名词（sleeping bag睡袋；睡觉的袋子），还有介词短语（man in trouble遇到麻烦的人）和定语从句（The boy who is standing there is my brother站在那的男孩是我弟弟）等等，这些做定于的成分相当于一个形容词，相当于·的，后面的focus为名词。希望对你有帮助！谢谢O(∩_∩)O内容来自www.kj173.com请勿采集。